Thursday, August 16, 2018

A Closed Mind

Sometimes I read a post on Facebook that is so "CLOSE MINDED" I say to myself: "Man, I can't wait to get home and respond, and really let that sucker have it!" Then I get home, sit at my computer and let the words flow. You wanna know what came out tonight in response? ........................ Nothing! I had absolutely NOTHING to say. You know why? Because sometimes NOTHING is the best thing to say to someone whose mind is closed. See, God has a way of showing someone the light, and he can do that without my assistance at all. So, there you go! Sometimes God guides my hand to write, and sometimes he stops it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed, and allowed. Unless you are my psychotic, lying, sociopath ex-wife; then NO, your comment will not be posted.