Thursday, August 16, 2018

The Fog

I wake up this morning and outside I see fog. I remember a time when I woke up to a fog every morning, not so thankful I lived to see another day. Yes, there was a time when the fog was not just a mere inconvenience; it was a way of life. Much like the sun comes out and lifts the fog from the face of the earth, God came into my heart and lifted the fog from my life. He lifted the fog and filled it full of life (either sun or rain – it’s all a part of his plan). So when I see fog now, it is a reminder of what was, and what is no more, a time when the fog was never-ending. I am blessed he kept me around to see another foggy day, but I am also glad to know – this fog will pass, and a new day will begin walking in his light. –KV Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed, and allowed. Unless you are my psychotic, lying, sociopath ex-wife; then NO, your comment will not be posted.