Thursday, August 16, 2018

Love of My Life

It’s the smile when she’s not looking, the little laugh from across the room, the smirk when she knows she has me right where she wants me; the way she tosses her feet across the floor, the way she shops for nothing in particular. It’s the way she supports me when I am unsure, loves me when I don’t love me, laughs at my jokes, celebrates my accomplishments, and cry’s with me when I am sad. It’s the way she pushes me to be even better, forgives me when I am wrong. It’s looking at her from afar and thinking, “that’s my wife,” it’s the little things she does that drives me crazy, even when she’s mad at me, she’s cute. I love her, I support her, I cherish her, and I appreciate her every single day with me or away. Her name is perfect, she is the Melody in my heart that makes my life complete, and my soul smile. I am so very Blessed God put her in my life –KV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed, and allowed. Unless you are my psychotic, lying, sociopath ex-wife; then NO, your comment will not be posted.