Thursday, August 16, 2018

Be careful what you pray for....

So, this morning I woke up in a bit of a funk, I was pretty bummed really. It just seems like I could do more. I love working with people, I enjoy studying the Bible, and I love blogging, but there just seems like there is something more. A little later the phone rings. See, a couple of weeks ago I filled out an application for a Christian bookstore; I never really thought I would get a call.... I mean, any place I have applied to tells me "you're overqualified" and that's the end of it. I know what my qualifications are; I don't believe in being overqualified! I answer the phone and it's Lifeway Christian Bookstore wanting to set up an interview. 3 hours later, I am the newest addition to Lifeway Christian Bookstore! Be careful what you pray for, you might get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed, and allowed. Unless you are my psychotic, lying, sociopath ex-wife; then NO, your comment will not be posted.