Thursday, August 16, 2018

Let Me Introduce You To My God

Let me introduce you to my God. He is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, His reach is as far as the East is from the West, and as far as the North is from the South. He is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and no one, NO ONE comes to the Father except through Him. He can speak life from dust, and turn life back to dust from where it came. He is the Almighty, the Never-ending, all Encompassing, He is Eternity, Immensity, Omnipotent, Omnipresence, Omniscience, and the Great I AM. His power is Awesome, and unmatchable. THAT, is my God. If for some reason someone believes you need their forgiveness, approval, or blessing to get into heaven, and they are not God; lead them to scripture and teach them truth. Psalm 51 (NLT) that begins with “O God, favor me because of YOUR (GOD) loving-kindness. Take away my wrong-doing because of the greatness of YOUR (GOD) loving-pity. Wash me inside and out from my wrong-doing and make me clean from my sin. For I know my wrong-doing, and my sin is always in front of me. I have sinned against YOU (GOD), and YOU (GOD) only. I have done what is sinful in YOUR (GOD) eyes. YOU (GOD) are always right when YOU (GOD) speak, and fair when YOU (GOD) judge.” Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed, and allowed. Unless you are my psychotic, lying, sociopath ex-wife; then NO, your comment will not be posted.