Thursday, August 16, 2018

Hate and Hurt

I had a great day today, but I come home to take a peek at Facebook and I see hate, hurt, sickness, deceit, and anger – I also see some encouragement, but not as much as the other. Those that know me well know that I spent the better part of 10 years working at a funeral home as a funeral director. I can’t tell you how many times I heard these words: I wish I would have said……. If I could have only spoken to him/her one more time…….. I never had the chance to tell them how I really felt……… I can’t believe their gone…….. This is such a shock……… I wish I could have given them a hug…….. I didn’t even know they had a problem……. He/she didn’t seem depressed……. Our last words were not good…….. Only on rare occasions did I see a family celebrating their loved ones life, acknowledging how strong their faith was, and how they knew their loved one was walking with angles, and dancing through the gates of Heaven; but those were the family’s I still know, and have contact with today, 20 years later. Many, many people were put in their last resting place to Psalm 23 (KJV) “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” Trust me when I say, “life is too short to let someone steal your light. TODAY, NOW…. Glow, and glorify God to the highest, and walk the path of the righteous. It will do you well to live your life to the fullest and LOVE as often as you can. Share your light where it is most needed and let hate go to the wayside. Walk by FAITH. In the end we all go back to dust from which we came, and your judgment will not be by your peers on earth, but by the Incorruptible, Infallible, Immune, Inspiring, Ideal, Impeccable, Immaculate, [Innocent] Important, Impressive, Influential, Insightful, Impassioned, The GREAT I AM. Eventually, everyone’s story ends here on earth” –KV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed, and allowed. Unless you are my psychotic, lying, sociopath ex-wife; then NO, your comment will not be posted.