Friday, August 24, 2018

Armor of God

Discouragement is right around the corner; be strong in your FAITH. Yes, FAITH is tested every single day; and usually when we least expect it, and from those who we thought would not test it. I work with some amazing people, people I rely on to keep me pointed in the right direction always. I have years, and years of experience of doing the wrong things, saying the wrong things, reacting the wrong ways, and thinking the wrong thoughts. But this is a different me, the old is gone and the new me is born. However, I have to stay focused to keep the devil at bay on a regular basis. If you do a job one way for 30 years, it does not necessarily mean you have to keep doing it that way for the next 30. See, doing something wrong for 30 years, doesn’t make it right, it just makes it habitually wrong. Change is not easy, it takes work, but if you continue having FAITH, you can persevere through the trials that will inevitably come. One thing to keep in mind; as you grown in FAITH the devil throws harder and harder struggles your way just to test your FAITH, and trip you up. Remember, Not today devil, Not today……. Put on your helmet of SALVATION, draw your sword of the SPIRIT, raise up your shield of FAITH, throw on your belt of TRUTH, adorn the breast plate of RIGHTEOUSNESS and march forward in the shoes of the GOSPEL – and prepare to FIGHT! Happy FRIDAY! –KV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed, and allowed. Unless you are my psychotic, lying, sociopath ex-wife; then NO, your comment will not be posted.