Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Praise

The songs title is “Ever Be” sang by Bethel Music, and written by Kalley Heilignethal is an Christian inspirational song that leads the singer over a melody of praising God by reminding us that his name should “ever be” on our lips.  But, it’s much deeper than that when you think about the words that make up this rocking Christian hit. The song speaks of a love like a ring of solid gold (never ending circle), love that is enduring through trials and tribulations, love that is faithful…….. The song continues by telling us the benefits of keeping his name on our lips, in our voice, and in our lives.  He makes us whole, shoulders our weakness, and strengthens us by lifting us up from the ashes of our lives, and dressing us in his light.  Kalley speaks about how the words just “fell out of her mouth.” Afterward, though, the Lord spoke to her about the song and that is when the real journey began. (Church Leaders, 2016 churchleaders.com) After a year, and a notebook full of writing towards this final song, she turn out a hit that show us how, no matter what battle we may be enduring, what path we may be on, or what trial we may be up against; God is good, is
always there, and his praise is ever on our lips.  I have to lift her up on how she came about this song as I listen to it.  This hasn’t always been the case in my life; but it is today.  I love to enjoy life, I love to laugh, I don’t try to take life too seriously – there are plenty of people out there that are eaten up with that.  Rather, I praise God for the gifts I receive, the prayers answered, and even the prayers that go unanswered.  His praise will truly ever be on my lips, just ask me…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed, and allowed. Unless you are my psychotic, lying, sociopath ex-wife; then NO, your comment will not be posted.