Friday, July 13, 2018

Let it Go!, And Grow in Christ!


Wow! I just came to a revelation! A subject has been consuming my thoughts for almost a week now.  I have allowed it to eat up hours of my life in thought, and have not been able to think about anything else.  Someone was wronged, and it absolutely infuriates me!  First my topic was going to be on “being kind,” then I switched to a more psychological approach and was going to touch on “narcissism.” I had even thought about going biblical and quoting, then examining scripture.  While reviewing my Christian counseling books I opened a page with big bold letters and you know what it said? LET IT GO! Whoa…… I think I am getting this “stuff.” LET IT GO, AND LET GOD! Okay, I admit, this is not my typical response, or past response, but that’s what it is today. LET IT GO! Now I am a bit angry at myself…….. There is no telling how much time I gave this person, but God was working on ME, not them! WOW, just WOW! They’ll never listen to reason, so maybe they will listen to GOD!  So, keep in mind I’m growing in FAITH, here is my prayer. 

Lord, please show this individual a path to righteousness, give them kindheartedness, and understanding, show them a way of treating others the way they would like to be treated, we know that you did not allow exceptions in the bible for being unkind Lord, so please keep your hand on them during this transformation because we know it is your way, and not the way of the world, and God, please keep your hand on my friend, because TODAY they grow in their faith, through the example you have made me, Amen…………

It is good having a connection to the man upstairs, and I move another step forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed, and allowed. Unless you are my psychotic, lying, sociopath ex-wife; then NO, your comment will not be posted.